About me

I have over 20 years of experience and success in the creation of high quality artwork designed to withstand the rigours of the public space. Works have been in 3 dimensions, as well as ground and wall based relief. Over the years I have made new works for town centres, community gardens, public recreation grounds, local authority buildings, housing association developments as well as libraries, hospitals and health centres.

Saturday 4 December 2010

December 4th 2010

I'd been having a few problems with unsolicited spam comments being left on my blog. I changed my security settings to block this happening. Unfortunately I seemed to have blocked all comments. I've now changed my settings again so hopefully people will be able to leave comments on my blog once again. Look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment