About me

I have over 20 years of experience and success in the creation of high quality artwork designed to withstand the rigours of the public space. Works have been in 3 dimensions, as well as ground and wall based relief. Over the years I have made new works for town centres, community gardens, public recreation grounds, local authority buildings, housing association developments as well as libraries, hospitals and health centres.

Sunday 2 August 2009

Completed Swans

Today I went down to the waterfront to clean and paint the Swans. They had been fairly well washed in the torrential rain of yesterday so really all I needed to do was clean off a bit of cement from the bases and give them a final paint.

That is it they are now completed.










Yesterday I drove around the town so that I could approach them from the 4 junctions of the cross roads. I am pleased with how they look... However I see things that others will not, bits I want to tweak. I always feel it is best not to feel too pleased with your work as there is always room for improvement!

No comments:

Post a Comment