About me

I have over 20 years of experience and success in the creation of high quality artwork designed to withstand the rigours of the public space. Works have been in 3 dimensions, as well as ground and wall based relief. Over the years I have made new works for town centres, community gardens, public recreation grounds, local authority buildings, housing association developments as well as libraries, hospitals and health centres.

Friday 11 January 2013

January 2013…. back to work

 1-CIMG7630

Back to the studio this week after the Christmas break and it is full steam ahead to get the benches finished ready for installation.

Bondgate January  for blog and fb collage

The pieces will be individually coloured. I’ve already started to add blocks of black. The image below shows the colour palette I intend to use.

1-CIMG7663 2-CIMG7664

No comments:

Post a Comment