About me

I have over 20 years of experience and success in the creation of high quality artwork designed to withstand the rigours of the public space. Works have been in 3 dimensions, as well as ground and wall based relief. Over the years I have made new works for town centres, community gardens, public recreation grounds, local authority buildings, housing association developments as well as libraries, hospitals and health centres.

Friday 3 July 2009

Official Opening of Ysbyty Alltwen, Tremadog, North Wales

Edwina Hart Welsh Minister for Health and Social Services officially opened the hospital on July 2nd 2009.
Speaches were given in both Welsh and English, on one of the hottest days in my memory!!
It was nice to revisit the hospital now it is finally completed. When I installed my piece, nearly 18 months ago, the site was still under construction. The hospital is one of the most beautiful buildings I've made art-work for.


No comments:

Post a Comment